Frequently Asked Questions
Return Policy: We offer a one-year guarantee of workmanship quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of your In His Steps footwear within the first year of wear, we will replace it or send you a refund for your purchase.
Returns for size/fit reasons will be accepted within 30 days for a refund, minus shipping, if they are in their original condition: unwashed and unworn.
We only accept returns for footwear purchased through InHisSteps.co. If the IHS footwear has been purchased at a retail establishment, please refer to their return policy. Likewise, footwear purchased through InHisSteps.co may NOT be returned to a retail outlet carrying the IHS brand.
Exchanges: We do not offer direct exchanges due to our constantly changing inventory. If you would like to make an exchange we recommend returning the product and then repurchase from our current inventory.
- Remove any old labeling from the bag the shoes were originally shipped in, place the shoes and original box inside the bag.
- Include the original invoice in the box and indicate the reason(s) in writing for your return. Seal shipping bag completely.
- Print your name and address neatly in the return address area of the return label. Affix label to the largest side of the bag.
- Keep the tracking number for your records and mail the labeled package at a Post Office, leave it with your USPS carrier, or schedule a package pickup at USPS.com.
- Once your return is received, you will be refunded according to your original payment method. The time it will take for your refund to post to your credit card account or PayPal account will vary.
Sizing: Our footwear runs true to size and is standard/medium width. If you normally wear a 1/2 size, order the next size up.
Washing Instructions: Machine wash footwear separately in cold water, on gentle cycle, and with mild detergent. Air dry.